“Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
Professional coaches provide an ongoing partnership designed to help clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Coaches help people improve their performance and enhance the quality of their lives.
Coaches are trained to listen, to observe, and to customize their approach to individual client needs. They seek to elicit solutions and strategies from the client; they believe the client is naturally creative and resourceful. The coach’s job is to provide support to enhance the skills, resources, and creativity that the client already has.”
“Executives and HR managers know coaching is the most potent tool for inducing positive personal change, ensuring better-than-average odds of success and making the change stick for the long term.” — The Ivy Business Journal
Who Can Benefit?
Entrepreneurs, Managers, Executive Leaders, Growing Professionals who are required to:
- Leverage and maximize leadership effectiveness;
- Define a professional growth agenda;
- Think strategically;
- Build and articulate a vision;
- Execute against long-term goals;
- Lead and motivate human capital;
- Mediate and resolve conflict;
- Demonstrate risk tolerance;
- Act as a change agent;
- Stretch into a new role;
- Boost team performance;
- Address developmental gaps;
- Navigate corporate politics;
- Explore career/life balance;
- Find solutions for ongoing problems;
- Show results.
Not sure if you or your organization could benefit from coaching? Please consider our Organizational Wellness Diagnostic.
What Does The Research Show?
Download the HBR Research Report to learn more about the benefits of professional coaching.