Organizations call on us to:
- Coach high potential employees to build and leverage leadership skills.
- Address gaps between employee skills and role requirements
- Provide assessments and professional/career development coaching
- Partner with HR to assist with recruitment, selection, and new employee onboarding
- Help teams to become change tolerant and innovative
- Provide termination planning for managers and outplacement support for departing employees
Individuals call on us to:
- Conduct a “career & life” check-in
- Explore a new career path
- Build a strategy for landing a new role
- Design a powerful résumé or career portfolio
- Prepare for interviews
- Authenticity—we’re down-to-earth and approachable; we do as we say
- Freedom—we customize every program to fit organizational and client needs
- Balance—we utilize technology yet believe in the power of human interaction
- Innovation—we promote creativity and experimentation as a means to create desired outcomes
- Trust—we build our relationships on integrity, respect, and honesty.
A note about Confidentiality and Privacy:
Under all circumstances, CareerWorks adheres strictly to client confidentiality, except as may be required by law. We never share our client lists with others.