Who can benefit?
Organizations who wish to assist terminated employees to:
- Deal with the loss of employment;
- Minimize emotional and stress impact for the employee and his/her family;
- Establish a new career target;
- Consider the viability of self-employment or consulting;
- Develop job search marketing campaign materials, including a skills-based résumé;
- Build and manage relationships with professional recruiters;
- Plan for and implement an effective networking campaign;
- Prepare and practice for interviews;
- Negotiate employment terms;
- Integrate into a new environment.
Executives, Managers, and “Career Transitioners” who wish to:
- Develop a strategy for the next phase of their career;
- Define their unique value proposition and branding for the Canadian marketplace;
- Respond to an unplanned career change;
- Develop strategies for successful job search;
- Sharpen interview skills;
- Network effectively in order to tap the hidden job market;
- Negotiate an employment offer;
- “Onboard” into a new organization.
To get a snapshot of your professional life, click here…